All of the products on The Lanky Jeans Co. site are authentic brands and are of the highest quality. They have been through a rigorous quality control system during the original manufacturing process. In addition to this, all our orders are checked thoroughly and packaged with due care before dispatch. From time to time you may wish to return your item, so please read carefully everything below outlining our returns policy.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you are entitled to cancel your order within 14 working days of delivery for a full refund. So, at any time up to 14 days from the date you receive the goods, you can return them to us and we will refund the cost of the goods.To qualify for a full refund, you must notify us in writing or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) that you wish to cancel your order, clearly stating the order number and item you wish to return. This written notification must be received by The Lanky Jeans Co. within the 14 day time-period. We cannot accept notification by telephone as an official intention to return.
- For UK customers, the refund will be processed when we receive the goods in perfect, re-saleable condition.
- When notified of your intention to return goods to us, we will send you a pre-paid and addressed Returns Bag. Secure the goods inside the bag and simply take it to your local My Hermes venue at your convenience. Click here to go to the My Hermes homepage to enter your postcode in thesearch box to find your nearest local venue.
- When we receive the goods in perfect, re-saleable condition, we will issue a refund immediately. We can only refund to the method used to purchase the goods (Credit/Debit card or Paypal), as the refund is handled by our payment services provider - Paypal.
- For EU and North America customers, due to the distances and charges involved, we unfortunately can’t cover returns postage costs directly but will email email you a discount code for the amount spent on returns postage, to be redeemed against any future purchase.
- It is your responsibility to get the goods back to us using guaranteed courier or postal services local to you.
- The refund for the goods will be processed when we receive the goods in perfect, re-saleable condition.
Refunds are issued on the understanding that the jeans returned to us will be in 'as new', re-saleable condition. Any non-faulty returns sent back to us that are not in re-saleable condition will be rejected and sent back to you.
For information on your rights and ours, please click through to the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
FOR ALL RETURNS
Email us at email@example.com clearly stating your refund/exchange intentions as well as the original order reference number. After you have notified us of your return, you will have a further 7 working days to ensure the return arrives back to The Lanky Jeans Co. in original re-saleable condition and complete with all original tags and labels. The jeans must be in ‘as new’ and re-saleable condition, which means complete with all original tags and any other stickers/labels in place, or they will not be accepted at our warehouse.
Fill out the appropriate section on the original delivery notes as appropriate (Refund or Exchange) and include it in the returns package.
We offer one free exchange per purchase. How does this work? We know that finding jeans in your size has never been easy, so we don’t expect miracles to happen now. This means that, within 14 days of receiving the goods, you can exchange them for another pair, and we’ll send them to you free of charge. Please follow the instructions in the “FOR ALL RETURNS” section above for getting the goods back to us. In addition to this, please let us know in advance (by email or telephone) what you would like in exchange, and then also include all of these details in the spaces provided on the original delivery note.
Any additional exchanges will incur shipping and return costs, which are stated below.**
**If, after exchanging an item once, you wish to exchange again, you will be responsible for returning the item(s) to us at your cost and a charge of £5 will be applicable to cover shipping and administration costs. Any exchanges beyond this will be entirely at our discretion.
Please Note, Refund timescales may vary so please allow 1-2 working days for the refund to appear on your credit card or bank statement.
Nothing in our Policy affects your Statutory Rights in the event of goods we supply to you being faulty. If, within two months of receiving your goods, they develop a manufacturing fault (this doesn’t include tears in the fabric, but would include faulty stitching, for example), then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately, and we can assess each claim on a case-by-case basis. If a manufacturing fault is diagnosed, then we’ll refund you the original cost of the item plus any postage costs incurred by you.